IFAAS Mini Fellowship (Hands-on)
Non-surgical Gynaecology & Female Rejuvenation:
Injectables & Light Based Devices
Mar 22, 2024
Nan Hee Jung, M.D., South Korea
Seoul, South Korea
*IFAAS Members collect 5% Credit Rebate to be utilized for all future IFAAS events
*Registration is open to Non-Korean physicians ONLY, the registration will be auto-canceled should the physician's medical license is issued under the country of South Korea
*In compliance with the local laws and regulations, prior to the clinic visits, attendees are required to submit CV and copy of Medical License post registration
*All IFAAS training programs are conducted in English
(Maximum 12 Attendees) -
IFAAS Certificate will be issued upon completion of the Fellowship
This program is part of the IFAAS Mini Fellowship Series along with 9 other programs happening in Seoul, South Korea in March 2024 https://www.ifaas.co/mini-fellowships
Save 200 USD total when registering for any of the 2 Seoul programs with promocode SEOUL200
Save 400 USD total when registering for any of the 3 Seoul programs with promocode SEOUL400
Save 600 USD total when registering for any of the 4 Seoul programs with promocode SEOUL600
Save 800 USD total when registering for any of the 5 Seoul programs with promocode SEOUL800
Save 1000 USD total when registering for any of the 6 Seoul programs with promocode SEOUL1000
Save 1200 USD total when registering for any of the 7 Seoul programs with promocode SEOUL1200
*The Bundle booking promotion can't be combined with any other promotions
The demand for non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation procedures is increasing worldwide, particularly among middle-aged women. This patient population seeks treatment for changes in their genitalia caused by aging or childbirth. Non-surgical options are more prevalent than surgical solutions due to their cost-effectiveness and less invasive nature.
In this program - Learn the scientific-based and effective energy-based devices techniques and non-surgical aesthetic injection techniques for aesthetic gynaecology procedures with Dr. Jung Nan Hee through a step-by-step approach in Seoul’s leading female rejuvenation clinic - Trinity Women’s Clinic. In this Hands-on Mini Fellowship, you will learn the essentials and fundamentals as you prepare to expand your practice into aesthetic gynaecology. Discover what is required in order to achieve consistently good an effective results for your patients through in person hands-on training.
Day 1: Friday, Mar 22, 2024
09:30 -10:00 Registration
10:00 - 12:00 Lecture on Non-surgical Female Rejuvenation with Light Based Devices & Injectables
Overview and background of Female Genital Anatomy
Step-by-Step Guidelines on Non-surgical Female Rejuvenation Treatment with Light Based Devices & Injectables with various techniques
- O- shot: The injection of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) into clitoris which will increase the blood flow into the region which in turn promotes the vaginal rejuvenation. This procedure is also intended to enhance the sexual pleasure in females.
- Vaginal Augmentation with HA Fillers: This procedure is the injection of fillers into the vaginal region to reduce sagging and wrinkles. This procedure is also referred as “Labia puffing”.
- Vaginal Rejuvenation with Energy-based Devices: Using laser devices with radiofrequency (RF) are used to improve the look and also function of the vaginal region. They are able to treat incontinence and vaginal dryness and also improve the sagging of the skin in the area.
- Vaginal Rejuvenation with Neurotoxins: Wrinkles in the external genitalia which will be increased with aging can be removed or enhanced with neurotoxins similar to the wrinkles of the face. Neurotoxin treatment in this region is always an amazing complementary treatment with other procedures for vaginal rejuvenation.
- Vaginal Bleaching with Peels: Chemical peel is another popular treatment which is performed in vaginal area. Other than the bleaching effects, it will promote the restoration of the epidermal layer which is an important part of vaginal rejuvenation.
Indications & Contraindications
Post Treatment Management
12:00 - 13:00 Lunch Break
13:00 Live Demonstration & Hands-on Training under the Guidance of Dr. Jung
Nan Hee Jung, M.D., South Korea
Dr. NanHee Jung is a board-certified gynaecologist with Ph.D. degree who graduated from Korea University College of Medicine. She is currently the Director of leading cosmetic gynaecology clinic - Trinity Women’s Clinic in Seoul, South Korea. She also serves as a Clinical Assistant Professor at Dept of Ob & Gyn, Kyung Hee University Medical Centre. Dr Jung has vast exposure with international training background including fellowship at the Center for Reproductive Biology in Uppsala University in Sweden. She is a member of The Korean Society of Gynecologic Oncology and Colposcopy, The Korean Society of Gynecologic Endoscopy & The Korean Society of Obstetrics & Gynecology. She had over 15 years of experience treating female rejuvenation with various industry leading technologies & techniques.