What is HIKO PCL?
A nose shaping and sharpening technique using absorbable polycaprolactone threads, which last for 2 years and then decompose inside of the skin tissue, builds great foundation for further Hyaluronic acid injection
Unique advantages of HIKO PCL Nose Threadlifting?
1. The only non-surgical nose augmentation technique that effectively targets nose tip lifting and ala narrowing
2. Polycaprolactone material create results last for minimum 2 years
3. Won't spread out and create "Avatar" nose compares to using Filler for Nose Augmentation
4. Requires no extra moulding after inserting into the nose, minimum downtime
5. 15 mins procedure often being charged 2,000 USD+ in South Korea
Learn from the inventor of the techniques Dr Han-Jin Kwon himself & Register for Region's only Hands-On Master Class on Korean's latest innovations in Non-Surgical Aesthetic Techniques combing the 6 most popular methods now!
Available Dates and Venues:
May 19-20, 2017, Zurich, Switzerland Details (Last 2 Seats)
June 17-19, 2017 Seoul, South Korea Details (Selling Fast)
July 29-30, 2017, Yangon, Myanmar Details (Newly Opened)
August 12-13, 2017, Los Angeles, United States Details (Selling Fast)
October 21-22, 2017, Sydney, Australia Details (Newly Opened)
Nov 11-12, 2017, Hong Kong, China Details (Newly Opened)